The rain and the dust…


The rain and the dust…



The rain is poring on my left shoulder… The left half of my face is welled up with tears… but, no, those are not mine… They belong to someone else… not to me and not to you… not to the day and not to the sun… Those are the tears of the rain welling the left half of my face… pouring on my left shoulder… on the left shoulder and the left hand… And do you know why? – Because my heart is in the left part of my chest… But you will never be able to understand this… again why? – because you don’t know what a heart is…. because you will never look at yourself in the mirror and feel sth. beating in the left part of your chest… 

The rain is pouring on my left shoulder, covering my arm and hand with its sweet tears… While my right hand is writing sth. on the layer of the dust on the floor… while my right eye is not crying anymore.. I know that you will again ask why, so here’s the answer – because my right hand is here just to write the following lines on the layer of the dust…

“You thought I would become a mad,
You thought without you I’m too sad,
You thought I’d lose my heart and head,
On seeing one day love is dead,

But see what happened in the end:
Your love is dead, my heart is bad,
But I’m alive and not afraid,

I’ll keep my heart through pouring rain,
I’ll keep my heart through hurting pain,
I’ll keep my heart over again,
And victories my heart will gain,
Away from you I’ll keep my heart ,
Heartbroken girl is not my part,

If  you’re the night, I am the day,
If you’re the fright, I am the way
To lead my heart so far away,
To save my eyes from yours that say;

“I never loved you, it’s a game,
You lost in it and you can blame
Your heart for being just a frame
For endless love and burning flame.

It’s not my fault that you believed
That I could really feel a love,
It’s not my fault that I have lived
My thorough life as a black dove,
Without  a heart, without a day,
Without an ocean or a bay.

It’s not my fault that now I did,
Did break your heart, just it was stupid
To have believed me in that way,
And these my eyes that used to say:

“Just do believe these words if mine,
It’s not of whisky, nor of  wine,
I say to you, I mean, I do,
I love you now, I love today,
I’ll love until today turns grey,


And even after it is gone,
I’ll love again with rising sun…”


Soon the rain reaches the dust on the floor and clears away these lines from me, deleting you from my heart and memory just like a washed line on the layer of the dust…
                 

6/10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment