Don’t call me your princess since the fairytale is over


Don’t call me your princess since the fairytale is over
 


Don’t call me your sunrise
Since now it is midnight.
Don’t call me your angel,
You killed me in flight.

Don’t call me your  white peace,
I do need a fight.
Don’t call me your wisdom,
 My mind is not bright.
Don’t say I’m your courage,
Since I am your fright.
Don’t say I’ll be yours,
I can or  I might.
Don’t say bonds are loose,
Since they are too tight.

Don’t tell me to see,
I’m poor at sight.
Don say i’m alive,
I’m dying inside.

Don’t say I’m a fool,
I do have a mind.
Don’t say i am evil,
My heart is too kind.

Don’t tell me I’m strong,
My will is too light.
Don’t tell me life’s long,
Not knowing its height.
Don’t say come along,
I’m close to alight.
Don’t tell me I’m wrong,
Because i am right...
02/10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment